Bomboozle Bomboozle

My favorite game is back!

I loved this game when it first came out, and I'm glad it's back!!

Warzone Tower Defense Warzone Tower Defense

Sweet

Awesome game. I love the walls lol, I had three pulse emittors crowding the one hole the ground units go through, and six level 4 plasma cannons [the best DPS] on the skirts. I got to level 101 lmao, I could have gone more probably, but i ran out of time to play lol.

Dildo Heroine Dildo Heroine

Great!

This hasn't even passed yet but I'm still adding to favs!

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

I got to level 58

On Easy, but hey, 58 effed me ove cause it had like 6 blimps and like a hundred iron baloons.. the pineapples i used to explode the blimps wouldn't explode the blimps. Also 3 seconds was more like 7 seconds due to the laggggg

IT WAS SO LAGGGGYYYYY after like level 45 the pineapples took longer to count down, even though the enemies moved at normal speed. No mark down though its just part of the mass bloons!

Snake beta Snake beta

Buggy

When you lose, which happens easliy, the image of the previous level remains, blocks and all, and it will kill you if you touch it. Maybe that's part of the game? idk but if it is it makes it pretty hard.

Co-operation Co-operation

Great

Wonderful game, easy to pick up.

I found a bug though, if you switch characters while one is falling, it like freezes then goes crazy and the falling character goes through a ducking, crawling, stopping, and walking positions at great speed, also the sound turns off and on.

Other than that it was a great game I liked how you have to get coins to "buy" new levels.

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Amazing

I loved it! I'm stuck on level 11, but I'm still working on it!

Evil-Dog responds:

Don't forget, answers can be words. :)

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

Sadistic

No joke. This game is cruel.
Haha I gave up at level 6

Flash City Flash City

Errors

Was not very interactive..
Couldn't really do much with the buildings.
Lots of spelling errors, also.. Tutrioal?
The music was good though.

SimianLogic's Filler SimianLogic's Filler

Great game

Got to level 24 before I got bored.
One strategy that worked for me was to make the largest possible snowball in the bottom corner, then make largest possible snowballs int he corner directly above that one, then attempt to trap the flying snowballs between the circles.